crazyday

T-Man said:
No you were not in post 50 Rudster

i dont think she should have to buy him that stuff if he makes plenty of money, although i guess some people's opnions are different.

T-Man said:
Nothing wrong with having a kid without being married, if you are in a long term relationship mate, you have a lot to learn about the world. Ruddy sometimes it is better not to say anything.
just because we have different opnions doesnt mean one is wrong and one is wrong. it just means i would do things differently than you. i think you should never have a kid before your married, because what if you break up?

dude u r crazy, maybe u won' ever had sex i used to do like 4 or 5 girls a night but i have changed....we were going to get married around the time we had the kid but my mom passed so we postponed it.

i never said not to have sex, i said to be a bit more responsible.

Juice said:
Well since youre the guy you should buy all the stuff.

everything? nay, if you go on dates than yeah we pay, but im not going to buy her clothes EVERY time we go to the mall, i dont make that kind of money

EDIT:
didnt mean to double post :p

i dont think she should have to buy him that stuff if he makes plenty of money, although i guess some people's opnions are different.

just because we have different opnions doesnt mean one is wrong and one is wrong. it just means i would do things differently than you. i think you should never have a kid before your married, because what if you break up?

I am not saying one is wrong and one is right, I am saying go and get some life experience before you give advice on what you don't know about, maybe the real world is very different to what you think is should be like. You will understand one day, when you fall in love with a woman, and I am not talking about high school crushes.
Whats the difference if you break up after having a kid whether you are married or not? You are still legally the parent of the kid.

T-Man said:
and I am not talking about high school crushes.
Whats the difference if you break up after having a kid whether you are married or not? You are still legally the parent of the kid.
im talking more about high school crushes......

also having 2 separate parents is hard on a kid, having to go back and forth and such puts a lot of stress on them.

i never said not to have sex, i said to be a bit more responsible.

everything? nay, if you go on dates than yeah we pay, but im not going to buy her clothes EVERY time we go to the mall, i dont make that kind of money

EDIT:
didnt mean to double post :p

Well you're 14, and don't have the kind of money, so that's different. As for me, I have some money, it doesn't flow freely, but I think I should spend more for our relationship then my girl spends.

If you are 20, and about to get married... you really should give your girlfriend your credit card, and let her buy whatever if you do have that kind of money.

I don't think anybody has any idea what they are talking about now.

Not all women are the same, or have you all forgotten that?

Some women think they deserve to have lots of money spent on them, others like the idea but aren't going to stop dating somebody over it.

rudster.. you left out the question mark and just left in 'you use kph more than you use mph', i guess in between your sucky sentence structure and my levels of alcohol, it was intreperted wrongly.. lol..

as far as imperial goes.. i have to use it at work, cause we work on boeing aircraft systems, we have to go with what you yanks use, and go imperial.. ive grown up using metric, and imperial is quite confusing, in metric everything goes up in nice easy numbers, not 3/64th of an inch and all that.. lol.. but im getting used to it.

dude where do u get off calling ppl a idiot??? Just because ure a mod????BTW my mom is dead u dumba$$,she isn't the one who is buying it for me....i've been with my gf for 4 years now and she is buying me the car and don't hate because i can afford one thats just jealousy and theres no need for that...btw I'm a personal trainer so i make well enough money on my own! im not a kid im 20 years old and i make my own decisions...yes my gf bought me one x box 360 and one tv...i ve bought me another and i have 3 big screen tvs she only bought the one so i guess she wears the pants???its called 50/50 IF u get into a log term relationship you will know something bout that!

dude.. you totaled your car doing 75 along a motorway while picking up your mobile phone.. that, my friend, is idiotic..

id call anyone an idiot if they did that.. being a mod means nothing.. notice you have NORMAL MEMBERS calling you an idiot here..

who cares if you are a personal trainer? did i ask about that? :rolleyes:. as your going on about that, i fix aircraft radio systems, and im just about 20 too (end of january). that will pay enough in the end.. at the moment im just driving a measley BMW..

so your with a rich bird.. who cares?? im very happy with my gf too.. i cant see the point of wasting money on big screen TV's and xbox's, id rather keep it in savings..

Back
Top Bottom