crazyday

Hah my sister bought her boyfriend a PSP, and now she bitches about having no money. Hardy har.

Hah my sister bought her boyfriend a PSP, and now she bitches about having no money. Hardy har.

if i was dating somebody i would barely buy anything at all for her. if she truly likes\loves you then it should matter, all she is supposed to need is your love\time. not your money

if i was dating somebody i would barely buy anything at all for her. if she truly likes\loves you then it should matter, all she is supposed to need is your love\time. not your money

Hahahaha, you crack me up Ruddy, you wouldn't be dating her for long. Maybe you should go and have a couple of long tern relationships and live with a couple of your girlfriends before you consider giving advice on peoples love life, cause mate you just don't know hat you are talking about.

no we left it under the bottle brush tree...the red flowers left residue on it i say we didn't touch it for a good year or more now that bottle brush is seen in he pic! i had a celica at the time until i wrecked it then i had to drive the pos.......secondly we are engaged and have a kid,we will b getting married real soon,and bills and food arn't a problem i wouldn't take food out of either of our mouths for a car,plus i eat six times a day.

and we buy each other things she gots 3 rings the cheapest being 2 grand!!and alot of diamond earrings/neck lesses so like i said we work together.

The UK DOES use MPH also.

(edit - woah. talk about impropper sentance structure. Must be the sambuka.)

im not talking about serious relationships, im talking about my kind of relationships(high school), after all im only 14 so money shouldnt be an issue.

when you get into a long term relationship when your not living with your parents than money is a big issue as most of the time you guys live together.

sek3o1 said:
secondly we are engadged and have a kid
having kid while your engaged shows how much you have to learn. im not saying not to have sex but having responsible sex is a must. also planning a kid before your married is worse

im not talking about serious relationships, im talking about my kind of relationships(high school), after all im only 14 so money shouldnt be an issue.

when you get into a long term relationship when your not living with your parents than money is a big issue as most of the time you guys live together.

having kid while your engaged shows how much you have to learn. im not saying not to have sex but having responsible sex is a must. also planning a kid before your married is worse

No you were not in post 50 Rudster. Nothing wrong with having a kid without being married, if you are in a long term relationship mate, you have a lot to learn about the world. Ruddy sometimes it is better not to say anything.

Well since youre the guy you should buy all the stuff.

I buy alot of stuff for girls, give money to girls, et cetera. If i'm in a relationship, I don't even expect a present for b-day or anything, but it's the thought. Now if my girl says she wants to buy me an XBOX, and a TV, i'll be like "no way I can do that myself, would you like me to pick one up for you too while I go to pick up mine?" You really shouldn't just let your GF buy you stuff, she's just offering to be nice, and you are taking it the wrong way. Like alot of girls would ask me if they want anything and i'll just say no. Because you shouldn't just take things freely. Maybe your mom should have taught you that. :rolleyes:

dude u r crazy, maybe u won' ever had sex i used to do like 4 or 5 girls a night but i have changed....we were going to get married around the time we had the kid but my mom passed so we postponed it.

Back
Top Bottom