crazyday

that would be why using a mobile phone while driving is illegal..

idiot..

and if your parents buy you a dodge charger they are even more idiotic than you..

if you cant drive.. keep off the roads, enjoy your sky high insurance..

he lives in the US where in most states its still legal to use it while driving. although in our state you cant

... reinforces why it shouldnt be legal in his state then..

btw..

because they use a different version of the english language

sekol is from the states, otherwise i doubt he would have stated his speed in MPH, no where else on earth uses MPH, cause the US is BA.

bs.. we use MPH over here in england..

are you telling me how i drive every day?

i assure you that we use MPH over here.. you want me to go take a picture of my car speedo for you? or some road signs?

:rolleyes: i think i know how to drive! have you ever been to the UK? if not, how the hell can you know how we drive??

umm....i was asking it as a question, i guess not having the "?" in there made a difference.

since you guys use MPH than how come the US is the only country that uses the imperial system?????

dude where do u get off calling ppl a idiot??? Just because ure a mod????BTW my mom is dead u dumba$$,she isn't the one who is buying it for me....i've been with my gf for 4 years now and she is buying me the car and don't hate because i can afford one thats just jealousy and theres no need for that...btw I'm a personal trainer so i make well enough money on my own! im not a kid im 20 years old and i make my own decisions...yes my gf bought me one x box 360 and one tv...i ve bought me another and i have 3 big screen tvs she only bought the one so i guess she wears the pants???its called 50/50 IF u get into a log term relationship you will know something bout that!

I can't... Back in my early modding days s3ko1 said a lot of things that sounded a bit made up as well.

I want pics.

Eheheheh ho boy... lets not get started with that.

that would be why using a mobile phone while driving is illegal..

idiot..

and if your parents buy you a dodge charger they are even more idiotic than you..

if you cant drive.. keep off the roads, enjoy your sky high insurance..

Right on.

I didn't know the UK used MPH. Hm. Doesn't Canada use KPH though?

dude where do u get off calling ppl a idiot??? Just because ure a mod????BTW my mom is dead u dumba$$,she isn't the one who is buying it for me....i've been with my gf for 4 years now and she is buying me the car and don't hate because i can afford one thats just jealousy and theres no need for that...btw I'm a personal trainer so i make well enough money on my own! im not a kid im 20 years old and i make my own decisions...yes my gf bought me one x box 360 and one tv...i ve bought me another and i have 3 big screen tvs she only bought the one so i guess she wears the pants???its called 50/50 IF u get into a log term relationship you will know something bout that!

You got in an accident that was your fault. How the hell do you expect not to get flak?

Also, nobody here cares about your dead mom.

sek3o1 said:
BTW my mom is dead u dumba$$

so now since your mom cant take care of you your GF has to :rolleyes: if you have so much money than buy your own car. your 20, you need to act like it and be a man and by your own crap.

letting her buy a TV for you just because is pretty low dude, and since your not married\engaged than you guys should buy your own stuff when comes to stuff like tvs\xbox's and things that arent needed to live. stuff like food\bills\etc should be the only thing you guys split down the middle. the only thing she should have to buy for you is gifts for b-days\x-mas\etc. she says "ill buy you it" you say "no i will" and if she says anything just ignore her and pay for it.

just to answer a future question.
am i telling you how to run your relationship. no, but there are certain things that should be common sense

Back
Top Bottom