WTB Stuff

it doesnt screw on or anything, its weird, it fits perfectly into place but there is no screws to my knowledge that would attach it, or at least i couldnt figure it out. im sure though with a little sticky stuff\tape i dunno, it would stay on. it stays on pretty good when its just sitting there too, but it would probably fall with a good nudge

i used some of my AS5 on it when i reinstalled it for him...that was a waste.

Hmm. This is the CPU in your signature? Do you have a replacement CPU? Lol.

Are you gettin a new CPU though, or just sellin everything to get a new build?

Are you sure? You will need to have extra money for it. I can probably sell you most of the stuff from my computer in my signature if you want to, but after I get the new one built up.

I can sell you everything, but with only 2GB PC 6400 Ram, the motherboard is an MSI K9N Diamond. Very great motherboard, but the onboard sound doesnt work, not sure why, may be a software issue, but there is a soundcard in it. It is an SLi motherboard. Also you will get to choose your case. If you want I can have it with the same case as Riley's case, or basically any case you want. I'd be willing to sell it for 500 minus the cost of the case and shipping, just the tower. No monitor or anything.

Back
Top Bottom