crazyday

I can't believe you guys didn't say this already....

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

I can't... Back in my early modding days s3ko1 said a lot of things that sounded a bit made up as well.

I want pics.

well one i dont have a camara just my webcams but ill see if a friend will let me borrow one.......yes my tv and x box work i got 2 x box 360 ones for lan parties so is my 32 inch vizo.....my gf has money she is the one who buys me things i stated b4 my mom has passed away....and the shyt i say isnt lies if u lived by me u would kno that they may seem dubious to you, but opinions don't matter i know what the truth so thats all that counts....umm yea i had a celica i wrecked that when i first got it it was like brand new only had 10 k miles on it....so then i went to the geo metro pos...but it got the job done i guess, and its not rewarding my tire blew thats why i flipped if the car wasen't so sorry i might not of flipped so i refuse to get another cheap car....btw i love the new dodge chargers that and the gto are like my fav cars like in my price range.

100_0479.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0475.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0470.jpg

ppl on the net usually dont believe things i say but idk why i have no reason to lie too ppl idk i just thought i would share with ppl.

btw i didnt report the car to insurence because its a pos my insurence will rise and me and my gf been talking bout gettin me a new car for like a month now..and just for refrence here was the same car a week ago
100_0465.jpg

Haha. Make sure you total the car but make sure insurance pays for it and get yourself a new one.

I'd much rather not. It's ugly, but I put all my own money into it. I will get a newer used one one day and this one will go to my brother as his first car. If it's just a crunched bumper, no matter. The bumper is already in bad shape from the previous owner. As long as it runs I don't really care too much what it looks like. Plus, If I total that car with a deer, I'll probably kill myself as well. I've seen some pretty bad accidents with deer.

Wow your girlfriend wears the pants then if she bought you a TV and an XBOX and now a new car... That's just sad get a job man.

The roof is rusted already, I smell bullshit

Back
Top Bottom