Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are approaching that mark, I'll just warn you. Once this hits 50 pages, This will be closed, and a new one will be created.

yeah it does, and with a chit chat thread like this it doesnt matter too much about other posts being lost, unlike the member photos, or other threads. there is a link but that gets annoying.

Dibbs on being the one to make the #3 thread

Since we are approaching that mark, I'll just warn you. Once this hits 50 pages, This will be closed, and a new one will be created.

i got dibs on it as seen by the post above
Woo Dance Dance Revolution.......:D

Shooting games are pretty cool,its a shame you cant play them that well :(

EDIT; Were only on page 17......

most people only show 15 posts per thread dude, how many are you showing?

ummm who has watched 2 girls 1 cup???omg so sick it made my stomach hurt look it up only if ure strong willed i wont link it

Yeah and it's called ddr. That's absolutely it. I like shooting games but I just cant get them under the belt. It's really annoying.

I'm into that too :) haha.
Most people on here will know that now, as I made a thread with a 3D model I was making of a machine a while back.
Do you have Stepmania?
I have a Cobalt Flux in my room, but I don't get to use it much, but I do go to the arcade quite often. At home, I have a couple of thousand songs to my disposal at least.
I've never AAA'd a song though on pad, as the ones in the arcade aren't sensitive, or accurate enough, and I haven't been on my Cobalt Flux enough :p
I have got quite a lot of AAA's on keyboard though, and I'm more skilled using that, than my feet.
Feet - Some 10's-11's, and 1 13 I've tried (Sepia). Hands - Pretty much everything below a 15.

This is the 3D model I partly got through to finishing anyway:
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=50362&highlight=dancing+stage

ummm who has watched 2 girls 1 cup???omg so sick it made my stomach hurt look it up only if ure strong willed i wont link it
I have, it's the very worst I've ever ever seen, & I've seen some bad ones on CF believe me, bloody hell, even worse than some spammers pics, they involved poo the same as this one, but this is depraved, even animals wouldn't do this!! & young girls too, if it's allowed & members have extremely strong stomachs I'll describe it, but only on a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom