Stolen Bike

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Please help me find my baby if you live near me... (Queens, NY)

Or if you see it sold online...

It's a 20 inch BMX haro copper color cost me over 400 dollars customized

IMG_1970.jpg

Thanks not sure if this is going to help but if it could be stickied here for a month that would be helpful I know theres a couple people who live in my area here so... look out for it please and thankyou

why would you leave that kind of bide unattended?? even chained up its stupid in NY. hope you find it though, but your odds are VERY slim, make sure to report the bike stolen to the police too.

I live in a little town, went to the local store and came back out, my bike was gone (the more expensive of the two) my friends bike was still there. Unfourtanately, the store had the camera aiming the wrong way (well duh, they didnt think of aiming it at the entrance)

Specs?

Haro 2008 F2 Copper
Serial no. F2P8CO323
Schwinn seat, Kalin pivitoal post
Animal ASM back tire
Primo Wall Front tire
Primo Tenderizer pedals
Everything else is pretty much stock, some stuff was painted.

Was the bike locked up and secured? If not, I'm not the least bit surprised as it's something to "expect" if you do leave valuables unattended. Not much you can do other than keep an eye out for it. If the suspect is a local the likelihood of them keeping it is slim as they're more than likely going to make a few bucks off of your bike.

I know. Is there anything the police can do about it? I beleive I know who the suspect is, but I don't want to falsely accuse him.

If you have an idea of who it is, you should bring it up with the police. That way they can get a good start on finding your bike.

There wasn't even anywhere to lock it...

I will have the police involved, There is a firestation accross the street, maybe their cameras saw something. Or maybe the bank camera, or waldbaums.

Just have to hope...

you really should report it to the police.....

im in training to be a cop....and if u dint report it...and it is found (not by you), they wont know who's it is, so thell sell it at an auction for like 50 bucks....

do you have a serial number writtin down somewhere or any identifaction marks on the bike?

Back
Top Bottom