Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
many people i know said wii's are fun for the first couple of days, then you just use them when you have friend's over

many people i know said wii's are fun for the first couple of days, then you just use them when you have friend's over

Exactly!! But I wont use it with friends either...just curbside it. Ill let the lil bro keep it all to his lonesome.

^ Yeah i agree with you there,Thats what gaming is all about,Relaxin' at your console,and whippin' some virtual ass.

Lol. Yeah sounds right to me. (I cant whip ass in any game though, im handicapped at gaming, remember...so im sure its much more fun for you)

although mario party galaxy looks fun, do you guys have it?

Nope, I dont ever buy games...my brother does so its whatever he likes. I dont play them enough to justify the cost. One day ill find a game I like that ill actually play and ill buy it, til then..im stuck with lame games.

Practice makes perfect :D

Okay, honestly here's the story....Started a random game of starwars battlefront 2 and made it through 4 checkpoints and got completely stuck and all I had to do was kill 4 droids...I kept getting killed before I could even kill 2 of them. Im just THAT handicapped at it. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom