Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this girl is in 8th :eek:

i like console gaming, i just like PC gaming better :)

8th? Wow, that's messed up!

Why PC over Console?

My problem with any gaming stuff is I get bored of it too quickly. About the only things i'll ever play are ddr, any shooting game, or if im really bored...simpsons. But I hardly ever play games...I just like watching my boyfriend play...he's god at games to me and he swears he isn't even that good at all.

I think everyone says that they aren't good at games because they know there is someone out there that can beat them, and if they say they are good at games then that person will come along and own them and whoever they told they were good at games is like what were you talking about. Like my sister thinks I'm amazing at Guitar Hero cause I can play it on MEDIUM! But I just say no, no, I am not good.

edit; Dido, I am very very very bored!

I think everyone says that they aren't good at games because they know there is someone out there that can beat them, and if they say they are good at games then that person will come along and own them and whoever they told they were good at games is like what were you talking about. Like my sister thinks I'm amazing at Guitar Hero cause I can play it on MEDIUM! But I just say no, no, I am not good.

edit; Dido, I am very very very bored!

I agree, but to someone who is gaming handicap like me, someone who thinks they arent very good is like a god to them. There's always someone better tho, I do agree with that.

8th? Wow, that's messed up!

Why PC over Console?

My problem with any gaming stuff is I get bored of it too quickly. About the only things i'll ever play are ddr, any shooting game, or if im really bored...simpsons. But I hardly ever play games...I just like watching my boyfriend play...he's god at games to me and he swears he isn't even that good at all.

probably isnt that good :p people can get VERY good at some games. i like PC for a couple of reasons

i love the mouse, lets you control your movments MUCH better much more freedom

i like RTS games, specially COH, and you just dont find those games for consoles.

also most computers are unique when you custom build them, like mine :D

probably isnt that good :p people can get VERY good at some games. i like PC for a couple of reasons

i love the mouse, lets you control your movments MUCH better much more freedom

i like RTS games, specially COH, and you just dont find those games for consoles.

also most computers are unique when you custom build them, like mine :D

I dont hear many people choosing PC over Console these days, glad you like like. Talking about computers makes me want a better one so bad. Hopefully I can get enough work hours in to be able to afford what "Arrizx" figured out I should have.

Well,as far as consoles go,the Xbox360:

The%20Ring%20%28Of%20Death%29.jpg

lol.

I love my Ps3,But i will always love the PC for gaming better thant consoles.

LOL! Well,over the Xbox360 and the Wii,I would get the XBOX360.

Honestly, Me too. But my brother is only 14 and he tried out his friend's Wii and loved it so he got it. I thought id like it at least a little, but I really dont, if im gonna play a game (which isnt often) Id rather sit on my butt and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom