Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh thats why,and his horrible spelling :D

And by the way

bunny.jpg

too badd he's to busy feasting off of that quilt! :D :D

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. I don't mind joking around and being messed with at all. I can dish it right back. "Arrizx" and I are a lot in common in that respect. Get used to it. Yeah..Yakima (up here we call it Crackima, sorry) We go to state bball there every year. Im quite familiar with it. He says nice things about me? Awe, thats awesome. lol

hehe, we suck at basketball, but we have won state 3 times in a row in volleyball. oh and i live in a town next to yakima, and ya, lots of drugs going on over there. if your interested yakima county has the highest perctange of people with STD's in the country :p found out a 14 year old at our school is pregnant too...pretty crazy.

and im probably the only person who actually games on a PC and not consoles.

hehe, we suck at basketball, but we have won state 3 times in a row in volleyball. oh and i live in a town next to yakima, and ya, lots of drugs going on over there. if your interested yakima county has the highest perctange of people with STD's in the country :p found out a 14 year old at our school is pregnant too...pretty crazy.

and im probably the only person who actually games on a PC and not consoles.

We're good at Volleyball too. Our town stresses sports to the max. Its crazy! Wow, so many terrible facts about your area! That's horrible! But you know, we have a ton of pregnant high school girls at our school too..a few that are only sophomores.

Not fond of the xbox or playstation?

There are pregnant girls at my school too, one of them was only a freshman too! And we are so competitive to, I'm sensing a trend here...

edit: Also, just like to say the 360 is back on club live! but its out of stock. It costs 35000 points though :eek:

Haha, ya maybe, but competition is a good thing :) And being good at things is even better :D

Haha, ya maybe, but competition is a good thing :) And being good at things is even better :D

Healthy competition is good... its not good when your school gives the entire budget to two sports and throws out the academic funds...and its not good to be failing classes because coachs stress athletics too hard. But yeah, being good at things is fun..you feel accomplished that way.

We're good at Volleyball too. Our town stresses sports to the max. Its crazy! Wow, so many terrible facts about your area! That's horrible! But you know, we have a ton of pregnant high school girls at our school too..a few that are only sophomores.

Not fond of the xbox or playstation?

this girl is in 8th :eek:

i like console gaming, i just like PC gaming better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom