Snowmobiling?

If teachers have a masters or something like that they can make a pretty good chunk of change, my 8th grade science teacher made like $100,000-120,000 a year. You can look your teachers salaries up online since they are paid by tax dollars its public info.

If teachers have a masters or something like that they can make a pretty good chunk of change, my 8th grade science teacher made like $100,000-120,000 a year. You can look your teachers salaries up online since they are paid by tax dollars its public info.

Dang, maybe that has something to do with his excessive spending habits on toys :p

Maybe, but since he is only on like his second year, idk if he is making that much money...

Maybe, but since he is only on like his second year, idk if he is making that much money...

Probably not, maybe he has rich parents? I mean, we live in a really rich community so he has to be doing alright to even afford to live here.

You know, after I think about it a second...my money is on his wife's parents being rich. It always seems like those types of guys hook onto a rich girl. lol

yea, its been snowing here all day, about 6 inches in total, and its nice and fully snow, great from snowmobiling so first things tomm starting up my sled and away i got for a couple of hours but then i have to go to work

Here's me ready for some snowmobiling.............just need to attach a track to the rear wheel. :D

This was actually when they delivered my new toy in mid-January 2001. Bummer waiting until spring. :eek:
Now have 68,000 miles on this machine.............

4MVC-121F.JPG

Back
Top Bottom