Bond Vs Bourne

Well id say watching pathetic shows like laguna beach is worse than liking a cool action movie with a hot chick.(Not saying you do.)

What do you mean they are fake? Jessica alba isnt fake, jessica simpson isnt fake. Pamela Anderson is tho, lol.

What do you mean they are fake? Jessica alba isnt fake, jessica simpson isnt fake. Pamela Anderson is tho, lol.

Well what I mean by fake is.. guys drool over chicks in movies but its all a lie because they modify them so much to look good. Attention Whores is my definition. They swarm media. It's really a negative self-image instigator for real girls in your everyday world. Ever heard of eating disorder? lol, not that you guys ever give a crap about the "real" problem with media. I bet according to you, it's just something invented for you to get hooked on and drool over.

Bond is classic. Even though he has better movies, gets the hot chicks and probably a lot of more gadgets, Bourne can beat the crap out of him in a fight. Come on, have you seen Bourne in action?

Hmm, their both good..
Who would win? I'm not quite sure..

If I had to choose, I'd say Bourne beats the new bond.

By the way, I must put my two cents into this argument. While I agree that most "guys" may be interested in "hot chicks," the same argument goes for most girls being interested in the muscular masculine type.. rather than some obese pimply kid with braces, ect.. (no offense if that fits anyone here, its an example).

Its what the world has become.. and there isn't turning back from it. Physical attraction is normal, and its nothing to be ashamed of... Some people are attracted to different things than others. Some girls ARE attracted to chubby guys, while some girls are attracted to thin short guys, or whatever.. it goes on and on.

I personally feel the whole "eating disorder card" is a plea for attention, if you say its directly correlated with the way media has put these girls on TV and magazines. Its called entertainment.. and thats how the general public is entertained.. beautiful people, whether they be truly beautiful or makeup has been put on their face to form 6 extra layers.

An eating disorder is a disease.. if you have an eating disorder because you choose to be like the women that you aren't, perhaps you need to form a better self esteem. I'm not 6'5 and I'm not muscular.. but I have a beautiful fiance and I love my life.. I love myself, and I used to have a poor self esteem as well. I got over it, and got confidence.. because there is A HELL OF A LOT more to me that is good, than what I lack. Everyone has beauty in one way or another.. some need to realize it.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm simply saying that your views are rather extreme in my opinion, and I feel your arguing for invalid points.

I understand that you think its possible that these girls develop a disease over not being like the "fake girls"... First of all, not every guy is interested in that.. and the guys who are, will probably never get them. Just because someone thinks that a celebrity is hot, doesn't mean they ignore the girls around them in what I call "real life"..

If we all re-enacted entertainment.. we'd all be dead for god sakes. The movies you mentioned like 300, James Bond, ect.. all have violence. I'm personally not running around saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and kicking people in the chest into a hole.. although that would be freaking awesome.

Not to mention, to switch the tables on your argument.. how many people would HONESTLY watch the movies if the people were completely ugly and not fit for the part? What if the actor chosen for James Bond was 400 pounds overweight and was panting the whole movie, because he could barely move.. and the girls were trailer trash picked off the street after injecting heroin into their arm..

I mean, we all expect certain quality.. Hollywood simply delivers.
Right or wrong... they will continue to deliver to.

nah, I think bond would win in a fight even, he takes some more bruising in his movies, but he is still better.

bond would totally kick bournes ass anytime. bourne is too worried about his damn identity while bond is just getting some ass, killing bad guys, and having some sweet gadgets

Back
Top Bottom