crazyday

I agree, you must have been bumped on the head, especially if you are getting a new Charger, they are ugly, not like the old ones.

And if you are getting an old Charger, dont crash it!!

Not the smartest idea driving fast and not paying attention to the road, but good thing you didn't get hurt. Someone MUST have been watching out for you. Last friday friends, boyfriend, and I were coming home from a city 45 miles away and locked tires and skid 200 or so feet because of a deer. Thankfully, we're all okay too.

Hm. What the hell was a TV and a 360 doing in a car? Shouldn't that be in the living room? Or did you just buy it or something and were taking it home? Or do you have a living room in the car? Do you sit inside the trunk? Or take the car seat out for a couch?

His car is like Pimp my ride with a huge TV in the back hooked up to the 360 so he can game wherever and whenever he wants! :p

Last friday friends, boyfriend, and I were coming home from a city 45 miles away and locked tires and skid 200 or so feet because of a deer. Thankfully, we're all okay too.

I can't even count the amount of deer I almost hit. Been driving since August 2006 and haven't hit one yet though. The craziest one has to be, I was driving down the highway in early morning before sunrise and a deer suddenly races right across the highway. It had to be no more than a 5 foot gap between the placement of my car and the placement of the oncoming car in the other lane. No one hit it. It woke me up because I was drowsy at that time. Another is that a deer just froze right in front of me and I stopped about 1 foot away. I don't really mind too much if I hit a deer at a low speed in my already ugly car. As long as it just takes out the bumper and doesn't cream the whole front...

I can't even count the amount of deer I almost hit. Been driving since August 2006 and haven't hit one yet though. The craziest one has to be, I was driving down the highway in early morning before sunrise and a deer suddenly races right across the highway. It had to be no more than a 5 foot gap between the placement of my car and the placement of the oncoming car in the other lane. No one hit it. It woke me up because I was drowsy at that time. Another is that a deer just froze right in front of me and I stopped about 1 foot away. I don't really mind too much if I hit a deer at a low speed in my already ugly car. As long as it just takes out the bumper and doesn't cream the whole front...

Haha. Make sure you total the car but make sure insurance pays for it and get yourself a new one.

your rates go WAY up if you get a new car, youll pay more in the long run if you get hit than you would if you just bought the car with your own money

Back
Top Bottom