crazyday

lucky, the worst i have even done was get my car on two wheels, but not flipped, and yea i rear ended someone by getting my phone from the passenger side.

again your so lucky

dude your like what, 20ish, and you probably graduated high school right. you still cant spell "Dual" right in your sig :rolleyes: no wonder why his cellphone was more important that his\other drivers safety.

dude your like what, 20ish, and you probably graduated high school right. you still cant spell "Dual" right in your sig :rolleyes: no wonder why his cellphone was more important that his\other drivers safety.

lmao! thats the funniest thing I ever heard!!
:D :D :D
wow... :)

it might be that some people spell things different, like you would normally spell color like color, but why do some people spell it like colour.

it might be that some people spell things different, like you would normally spell color like color, but why do some people spell it like colour.

because they use a different version of the english language :rolleyes:

sekol is from the states, otherwise i doubt he would have stated his speed in MPH, no where else on earth uses MPH, cause the US is BA.

Back
Top Bottom