amd phenom bench

i thought that AMD would do worse, but looking at this, once i get my new comp, the reason why i have to go with intel first is im getting the C2Q 2.4 vista home pre. and a mobo for 240 bucks, i cant go wrong with that, but i will be building a AMD phenom after xmas, i just have always liked AMD, but never
have built a comp with a AMD proc, mainly because all my computer have been bought at a low price and upgraded, the one in my sig, started out at a 250 dollar comp, all it had was 40 gig HDD, 1.8 celeron proc, 256MB or RAM, it was shitty, but now its decent, and i have only put like 60 bucks into it, the Video card i got with bestbuy bucks, the proc my friend dan gave me, and the extra ram i got from my work and it was a total of 50 dollars for the ram, and the new HDD i took out of a broken comp, and then i have a decent comp

So how much are these running for anyways???

I've always liked AMD mainly because they're the underdogs, and I'm sorry but AMD are just simply cooler than Intel. I got a C2Q because I considered it very good value for a 4core and the Phenoms weren't out then. I wish we were back in the good old days when it was Intel who were getting their asses whooped.

yea i wish my store was a AMD certified dealer, that way i could get AMD really cheap and ill be really happy.

I still think I made the right choice with the guys on CF's help in getting the C2Q Q6600, I'm very happy with my overclock as well. 3.35GHz so far! That's with a 1660MHz FSB

Undergod, whoever was winning before, etc. none of that matters to me. I want what performs better, regardless of who makes it.

i want best bang for buck, thats why i dont like intel, they charge an arm and a leg for a C2D back in the day, and if you didnt OC AMD's were actually a bit better than the E6600 at stock, but OCing is my middle name, but the price was just too high.

Back
Top Bottom