crazyday

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
yesterday i flipped my car on the highway i was going like 75 mphs,my phone fell on the passenger side floor i went to get it i looked up and i was like in the ditch so i pulled to the left and like i coulden't control the car!! i flipped twice then like slided for a couple of yards!!!but on top of that all my windows like broke so my back speakers flew out, my 32 inch flat screen tv and my x box 360 but everything works....the xbox did blink red the first time i plugged it in but its doing fine now....and oh i didnt get hurt at all just a little scratch on my arm!!!talking bout a higher power looking out for u!

ahh it started but its fu#ked up the trunk wont close,knocked off the side mirrors, the hood is dented,the roof is messed up two doors wont open,so its messed up the only good thing is i might get my dodge charger now!

ahh it started but its fu#ked up the trunk wont close,knocked off the side mirrors, the hood is dented,the roof is messed up two doors wont open,so its messed up the only good thing is i might get my dodge charger now!

Unless your buying a Dodge Charger yourself I really doubt your parents would buy you one seeming how you just destroyed your last car.

Glad to here your alright though. Although I think you may have bumped your head a bit.

Wow, your very lucky indeed!

Glad your alright, but to look away from the wheel while driving at high speed is NOT a good thing to do.

You could have done far serious damage, maybe not to you, but to someone else

Wow you where really lucky mate, Learn from you mistake and forget about it. I wrote my car off a few years back, I never de-iced the car properly so tried to clean as I was driving BIG MISTAKE I turned into another car, head on smash and like you I walked out unscathed as did the other driver but both cars where scrapped.:eek:

What kind of car is it that you flipped? I would think the vehicle is considered totaled if it flipped... Even if it starts up. I don't really think of my cell phone to be that important that I must get it when driving that fast... Who's paying for the Charger? I know I don't have the money as a high school student, and my parents wouldn't do it after I just crashed my other one...

taking your eye of the road like that, not the smartest of choices. your damn lucky you didnt get seriously hurt, if one of those speakers\360 would have hit you, you would have probably been dead.

Back
Top Bottom