What are you getting your family/loved ones for christmas?

I'm going to James Avery sometime to get my mom an inexpensive thing for her necklace. She's got a billion of them, but wants more... I don't know what to get my brother, but I might just get him a cheap USB controller b/c his old one is a piece of junk. Although he will probably not use it much since the last one was only used for NFS Most Wanted, something he doesn't play anymore. I'm getting my dad a new wallet and my mom found some random level since his old one broke and I will just pay her back for it and say it was from me. I really hate buying things for people b/c I don't know what to get them... I went easy this year and asked for cash and a computer chair...

I know the Jared commercials, but can't find anything but parodies of them. Here's the website though: http://www.jared.com/ The commercials just have a lady showing a piece of jewelry around a room of people or whatever and they all say "He went to Jared!" Implying that the guy that bought it, bought it at Jared...

I got my dad a new HDTV, the LCD version that is. It's 42" so he better love it, heeh, just kidding. He's so out of date with technology. The sale after Thanksgiving was worth it. Got it for a good price. For my mom, I got her an iPod Touch. She's so into those things. Tech saavy. Loves the Net and MP3s. It's perfect for her.

For my sister, I got her new LCD 22" widescreen monitor. She's still using the old CRT's, lol.

I had to save, save, and save. Wasn't easy. Remember how I was always thinking about going for a new PC build? I never did :p. A lot of that money went towards Christmas funds and more. My parents are getting older so I kind of want them to experience some high end stuff. That TV wasn't as expensive as it sounds. I paid less than $800 at Best Buy for that sucker. Specwise, it isn't top of the line. But for the price and the size, it'll do for him. He's not picky.

The iPod Touch is just so cool. I'll never get one for myself because why? I swear I would never use or buy an Apple product for myself. NEVER. I'm stubborn that way. Reason? None. Not an Apple fan, as you can tell already. Even though the iPod Touch is nice, I'll let my mom have all the fun. I have other things I'm interested in.

The monitor for my sister is drop dead cheap. Got that for less than $100. I don't have a big family. Very small--that's about it (those listed above).

Friends, meh, they can get gift baskets, lol. Gift cards, etc.

Haha yeah thats the way to take care of friends :p

But I really wish we had a busy buy around here so I could have scored something. Oh well.

Anyways..... I will never again buy an apple product. With my iPod it keeps restarting every morning. I have no idea why. When I get in the car it just restarts :wtf:

Im just gonna get my brother a simple Wii game...simpsons game or something he's been wanting. Id share what I got and have planned for my boyfriend, but he'd read this....considering he posted last in here...lol (lets just say if what i want to happen follows through, it'll be one heck of a time to remember!)
I plan to get myself a 22" monitor.

Back
Top Bottom