amd phenom bench

AMD needs to step it up, that's all I can say. And when they do, please make a socket that lasts more than a few months.

there socket program is better than Intels. with intel you have to upgrade motherboards everytime you want a higher bus speed CPU. with AMD you can use pretty much any CPU's anywhere. you can throw a AM2+ cpu into a AM2 slot minus the bus speeds, you can even throw in a AM3 cpu in there when they come out, minus the bus speed gains.

IMO amd's approach is much better. specially since the FSB is the same, just the HT speed is lost when using a lower socket.

those are there low end models....and there slightly cheaper. once the black editions come out AMD will be the OCing champs i bet.

those are there low end models....and there slightly cheaper. once the black editions come out AMD will be the OCing champs i bet.

and then what amd beats the aging core 2 by a little bit?
i think its pathetic
amds going to be left in the dust as the 45nm role out with i believe are on newegg plus intels new architecture is coming next fall
intel will beat amd in o/c and over all performance and amd really better step up a notch

Plus, These are just 2 of the New line of CPU's so you have no idea what is coming up.

Also next year AMD also has there 45nm line of Phenom CPU's to release.

Right now I will wait for an AMD 45nm quad core with 2.8Ghz.

Also, who ever though I wasn't going to post in this thread is a idiot. :)

Back
Top Bottom