What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm up at school in RI, but I live in CT. They might postpone my last final, in which case I'm going to be pissed because I'm not taking it tomorrow. Yeah, its been snowing for about an hour and a half and it's getting pretty ridiculous. I should have gone to school in Florida!

I went to school in florida, it sucked. Deffinatley, put florida on my most hated places in the world list.

I went to school in florida, it sucked. Deffinatley, put florida on my most hated places in the world list.

Well it all depends on where you go in Florida. The further south the better imo.

Well my U.S. History I final got postponed because of the snow...postponed until January 22....... That might also mean I don't get credit for that course for this semester, which means I'll be receiving 20 credits next semester!

watching my desktop reinstalling xp onm the other side of the room ,
reading this thread
thinking about sleeping
looking at what laptop imma buy in january /febuary

Taking a break from playing WoW.. just got off the phone with the fiance, and.. getting ready for some steak, potatoes, and corn! Mmmm good.

Posting in this thread. Also watching Series 2 of Top Gear at the same time.

Yeah, I bought it and have watched it three times. Due for a fourth soon, lol.

But now that I was think about it, I would have to watch Bourne again, but some of the scenes in Die Hard were incedible (i.e. tunnel w/ helicopter and jet plane.)

Yeah, Live Free or Die Hard was pretty sick. Some of the scenes were a bit too much and over the top, but it was still a great movie. As for The Bourne Ultimatum...I don't think you can really beat Jason Bourne. He's pretty beastly.

Taking a break from playing WoW.. just got off the phone with the fiance, and.. getting ready for some steak, potatoes, and corn! Mmmm good.

you play WOW? wow i don't get that game at all..i always get attacked by a werewolf thats near some lake and then i die...i did the 15 day trial thingy and I don't get it...its to confusing...i don't know how people like are obsessed in that game...not saying you are but alot of ppl are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom