Check this story out

Ha, silly puppy. Always getting their nose into things. I bought a fresh, already cooked Rotiserrie chicken from the store a few weeks ago and sat it on the floor along with my other groceries. I had to use the restroom because I've been holding it in since I was shopping!!! Didn't have time to think or anything like that. When you got to go, you got to go!!! Not good. Anyways, after I got out, our little shit-zu manage to open up the plastic lid and munched away 3/4 of the chicken!!!!! Oh man, I was upset. That was going to be my lunch. So I went out yet again to get me another one.

Ha, silly puppy. Always getting their nose into things. I bought a fresh, already cooked Rotiserrie chicken from the store a few weeks ago and sat it on the floor along with my other groceries. I had to use the restroom because I've been holding it in since I was shopping!!! Didn't have time to think or anything like that. When you got to go, you got to go!!! Not good. Anyways, after I got out, our little shit-zu manage to open up the plastic lid and munched away 3/4 of the chicken!!!!! Oh man, I was upset. That was going to be my lunch. So I went out yet again to get me another one.

Same thing happened to me a few years back, the wife bought a cooked chicken from Morrison's and put it on a plate with a joint of pork but left it on the kitchen desktop. we went out on the town that night and when we got back at like 1AM half cut the wife said fancy a chicken sandwich and went to look for it, the pork was on the plate but no sign of the chicken, the we heard crunching coming from under the table so I lifted up the table cloth and there was the dog with just a few bones left :eek:

Back
Top Bottom