eBay Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just lock it, juice got what he needed

@jon

no reason to PM, for the most part i think double posting shouldnt be a big issue, after all its just a post count, but im just trying to make everything fair.

To be honest, there wasn't any flaming involved nor was there intending to be.

no reason to PM, for the most part i think double posting shouldnt be a big issue, after all its just a post count, but im just trying to make everything fair.
You know what's ironic? The people who enforce the rule also break it themselves - and it's not Brookfield.

Oh thanks
rolleye0011.gif

I do it seldom.

There is a major difference. I seldomly DP. Where has Maurice has created habit out of it.

I mean a double posts like Juices is not a problem, and rudster you really do not have a right to kinda boss other members. If myself or any of the other mods see fit to contact him about it we will do so. - thanks.

But, like I said. Something like Juices was fine. I mean look at what you did rudster... If you would have ignored it (because its not like that post hurt anyone, or even annoyed anyone - because the thread ended before you said anything.

If you left it alone, we would have had no problems.

EDIT
EDIT
EDIT
EDIT

I hope you didnt miss anything.

Anyways, EDIT- If anyone wants to continue this talk, or flame me or whatever, just PM me. No need to create an uprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom