FS: ST-ST 62.5/125 fiber patch cable

325irollin

Solid State Member
Hey guys. I have 2 150 foot (~45 meters) fiber optic cables. They are ST to ST (male to male). 30 meters sells for ~$100 online. I will sell these for $90 each or $160 for both. Thank you

6-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

Edit: I also have 15 1 meter SC to SC cables for $20 each or $120 for all 15. Retail is ~$40.

4-3.jpg

lol, had extra at work. The speeds are up to and past 10Gb if needed. They can be used at 10Mb, 100Mb, etc. Pretty darn fast!

lol, had extra at work. The speeds are up to and past 10Gb if needed. They can be used at 10Mb, 100Mb, etc. Pretty darn fast!

geeze! ok, im kinda interested now, lol, what kind of equipment do i need if i wanted to network with fibre optics?

geeze! ok, im kinda interested now, lol, what kind of equipment do i need if i wanted to network with fibre optics?

Well, there are NIC cards that use fiber rather than CAT5 or CAT6. You'd need that in your computer but as far as getting your house wired for that, I wouldn't know where to start. lol. Fiber is mostly used with server. The cables go from the server to the user computers to get faster speeds. Speed all depends on what kind of NICs and such that you are using.

well almost all companys use it now.. but actually gettin ur house wired with it, call ur ISP and see what they charge for that kinda thing... or if u buy a new house in the process of being built then they'll give u the option to have it put it:cool: ..(i think, dont quote me)

GOT ANY OPTICAL CABLE?..

Back
Top Bottom