Got My Zune!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-gig-Sandisk-M...yZ103409QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem is a link for one whos buy price is 1.99 on the first page of the search "micro sd 1 Gig" i came up with about 99% @ $5 USD. I guess people steal them since they are so small then sell them on ebay?

And $10 for shipping... That's gotta be some dang good shipping to be paying $10 for a small thing like that.

I was planning on one day getting an mp3 player for my car. I was thinking of first getting a used iPod, then a cheapo 1-2GB mp3 player, but for that price of the Zune... If they still have that price a while down the road I may get one. If not, I'm fine with a 1-2GB player. I only got 4GB of music on my PC, most of which I never listen to.

And $10 for shipping... That's gotta be some dang good shipping to be paying $10 for a small thing like that.

I was planning on one day getting an mp3 player for my car. I was thinking of first getting a used iPod, then a cheapo 1-2GB mp3 player, but for that price of the Zune... If they still have that price a while down the road I may get one. If not, I'm fine with a 1-2GB player. I only got 4GB of music on my PC, most of which I never listen to.
I didn't look at the auction because my internet is unbelievably slow for some reason at the moment and it took about 45 seconds to load this thread, but is that another one of those Hong Kong auctions?

I bought a 1GB micro SD card off eBay from Hong Kong and it was about $2 plus $10 shipping or something, they make up for the price in shipping and avoid the final value fees charged by eBay. It's just shipped on the normal (well mine was), slow post and took over a month to arrive.

I didn't look at the auction because my internet is unbelievably slow for some reason at the moment and it took about 45 seconds to load this thread, but is that another one of those Hong Kong auctions?

I don't know where it's from... It doesn't say on that page, and I wouldn't know where to find it otherwise. It says it ships to the US, doesn't say elsewhere. I dunno anything about eBay though, lol. I stay with craigslist and newegg. The seller sells a lot of flash cards though, and has good rep.

Well so far, the Zune is awesome. Two things I've noticed that make it way better than the iPod so far - radio, and YOU CAN SYNC OVER WI-FI! I think that's just the greatest thing. Especially for podcasts.

@ Jesusfrk - I don't know if you can even get them anymore, they came out with the Zune 2, and the originals are no longer in production.

I think the zune 2 is really nice, the zune is just huge :) I think i'll try and get an iTouch...

Eh, I don't need small though. It fits fine in your pocket, and that's about all I need. The iPod Touch is cool, but too expensive for me. $300 is just too much.

I'm setting up the wireless right now, this is sooo cool, haha.

Back
Top Bottom