Good pair of earphones?

Skullcandy is crap, get a pair of low end noise cancelling, like some $40 philips. I have some in ear philips earphones that are amazing, they were only 80 bucks too :)

I'm very happy with my Shure's. They probably make the best quality earbuds out there, but then again, I can't say they're the most comfortable.

Oh damn, I think I want to trade in my philips and throw in a little extra cash to get some shures :) I used to have them but I fried them in a toilet, which really sucked because they were 100 bucks up and they were done.. I think I will try and buy them again after christmas

If you're going for expensive go Bose. If you're looking for something that's $30 go to a Brookstone store and get a pair of their headphones. You can get striaght ear buds or around the ear buds for $30. I recommend the around the ear buds, they're comfortable and stay on your ears. The regular buds might fall out of her ears since she's only 10. Plus they're surround sound, which is pretty sweet.

No offense, but Bose is crap. They're easily the most overrated and overpriced speaker/headphone manufacturer out there. If you want a quality pair of in-ear canal buds and are willing to spend the money on it, I would recommend any Shure earphones. I bought the E2Cs for about $70 like half a year ago and they're easily the best ultraportable in-ear canal buds I've ever used and FAR superior to any Bose headphones. Yes, I've done comparisons...my friend has the Bose In-Ear headphones (the TriPort ones) and they sound like shiet.

The thing about the E2C is that Shure discontinued the whole E series, so you might be able to find cheap pairs of E2Cs or higher, but it'll be harder. My only personal complaint about the E2Cs is that it's a bit light on bass, but I find that it's still sufficient and the low and middle tones are absolutely amazing. In comparison, Bose just washes you over with too much bass and no low and mid-range...absolutely horrid.

I'm very happy with my Shure's. They probably make the best quality earbuds out there, but then again, I can't say they're the most comfortable.

Agreed. It takes time to get used to the in-ear canal design.

I'm scared of wearing that design, incase they don't come out, or the cushions stay in, etc... may sound daft, but yeah.
In-ear headphones don't fit in my ears very well anyway, as my ears must be a weird shape.

I just tend to prefer the good old, over head, and over ear design.

Nah, it's not THAT bad.

I personally like the over the head/ear design too, but those just aren't as portable. My Shure E2Cs are like my main ultraportable earphones.

Back
Top Bottom