Can I Run It help plz

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
i use the website www.canirunit.com, which uses syst. req. lab to show u ur comp. performance and tells u how well u can run a game.

but today...i was on it....and theres something wrong....its not tellin me the right info...

4 example.....i wanted to see if i could run COD4....just 4 kicks and laughs..i know that i cant run it....but it says that i dont have windows vista...which i clearly do

another....a game that requires intel 2 at like 1.5 ghz
i have intel duo core 2.00

and the best example...i play battlefield 2 alot...on medium specs at like 30fps....but i checked on that website....and it says im nowhere close to being able to run it

so my q is.....is this a problem w/ my computer, a virus or such...or is it the websites?????

i would say the website, i mean, i checked to see if i could run BF2142, with my comp (see sig) and it says i can but i can fun it fine all on med settings, and i think right around 40+ FPS, so i really dont know whats up, and it also says i cant run COD4, but i can at all low settings, well i have only tried the demo so i wont know about the real game

its the website's problem. its funny how people think that when something is wrong, its automatically a virus :p

im just really worried cause i did have a small viruis a while ago....better safe than sorry....lol

i use the website www.canirunit.com, which uses syst. req. lab to show u ur comp. performance and tells u how well u can run a game.

but today...i was on it....and theres something wrong....its not tellin me the right info...

4 example.....i wanted to see if i could run COD4....just 4 kicks and laughs..i know that i cant run it....but it says that i dont have windows vista...which i clearly do

another....a game that requires intel 2 at like 1.5 ghz
i have intel duo core 2.00

and the best example...i play battlefield 2 alot...on medium specs at like 30fps....but i checked on that website....and it says im nowhere close to being able to run it

so my q is.....is this a problem w/ my computer, a virus or such...or is it the websites?????

ur comp could run cod4

YES!!! i meet the minimum recs for runscape!!
graph_all_7.gif

Back
Top Bottom