dont click on this link if u are at work plz.

he edited that in later....people click links before reading way too much, and what was the point of it?? doesnt help anybody
Yeah, it wasn't there when I posted. I tried it a few minutes ago just for fun again and mass-clicked OK extremely fast for about 30 seconds and Firefox closed the tab fine. :/

Lol I just hit X on the tab and it came back to with window after the ok list and i had Enter still held down. Of course It hit the link again so I wound up with like 10 of those tabs, which took for ever to get them all off.

you know whats really weird when i click that page it plays the video and i tried to turn down my sound on my laptop and the video started going faster ????

n e 1 else with a laptop having this problem, i dont think it owuld work if u have external speakers because your not adjusting the sound on the computer just the speakers, laptops turn it down in sound manager thing, so smoe1 else try it please

Stupid stupid stupid, I've got my cousin staying with me, & he was sleeping in, in the next room, tired after flying all night to get here he was not impressed!!:mad:

come on people! It's not that serious... stop crying and watch the damn video as a punishment for clicking weird links. :p

Back
Top Bottom