FS: 5ft CAT 6 cables

325irollin

Solid State Member
Hey guys. I have 246 5ft CAT6 ETHERNET cables with connectors and all. They are brand new and individually packaged. Not sure if anyone is interested but let me know if you are. I'd sell them 5 for $20 shipped, 10 for $30 shipped, 20 for $50 shipped. I've seen these go to $10 each online. Thanks

6-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

Wait, what are they :confused:

Also you need some pics with your user name on a paper for proof that you own it, and also I want to see what the hell they are :)

Wait, what are they :confused:

Also you need some pics with your user name on a paper for proof that you own it, and also I want to see what the hell they are :)

They are cables rated for gigabit ethernet speeds :)

And yes, you need a pic with your username and the cables.

Sorry about that :) they are ethernet cables.

I will get a picture up of the product and me with a sign in about an hour or so (I'm at a gaming center :p )

Check back soon!

Hey, do you have any idea what brand they are? If they are some random brand, (like LinkDepot) they aren't worth more than 2 or 3 dollars a peice, but if they are high end like Belkin, they can go upwards of 8 or 9 a peice.

I would say what you have is an excellent price. I would buy some off of you, but I just spent $400 on my Christmas stuff.

BTW, How did you come across 246 of them, if I may ask?

Huh, looks good, but 5 feet isn't much.. If you had say.. 20ft up i'd want a couple.

Yeah, They are only 5ft because they would have been used with servers. Don't need it too long for that.

As far as brand, I will have to check. We have an abandoned building that will be torn down soon which serves as a storage area but most of the stuff in it, we will never use. Kind of a waste when the boss says to leave it in the building when it gets destroyed, lol.

Thanks guys

Huh, looks good, but 5 feet isn't much.. If you had say.. 20ft up i'd want a couple.

Forgot to mention, I have a 380 foot spool of CAT5 without connectors. I could find some if you are interested then cut and attach connectors at any lenght you'd want/need. :)

Forgot to mention, I have a 380 foot spool of CAT5 without connectors. I could find some if you are interested then cut and attach connectors at any lenght you'd want/need. :)

dude i dont care what brand it is... look at this shit...
dscf0665ly0.jpg

can u hook me up with like 25 ft...

they brake constantly and i have to re do them and its reall really annoying

Back
Top Bottom