photoshop help

Haha, I'm trying now, and using the Clone Stamp tool that accurately is difficult.
Good job!

You got rid of the ski lift though too, and you'd expect that to be there :p

What are you talking about? There is no ski lift.

Ill give you a hint, clone stamp tool sucks.

;P

There is a ski lift. What do you think that wire is, at the bottom with that yellow thing on it? :p

Haha, alright, come on, what did you use instead?

EDIT:

I used the clone stamp, and theres no evidence of lines :p Again, I could have done better :p

myversion-3.jpg

I don't think I have a life you know... haha

unless i'm missing some joke, there is no ski lift there. This town is actually in a valley, and that mountain is 50 miles away. the thing on the left is the entrance to a campground.

Haha, what is that yellow thing then on that wire at the bottom?

Ah okay, I've edited that out then too:

myversion.jpg

Hehe

where are you talking about?

I think I know what your talking about, and that is a stop sign ahead, sign (first stop sign in 300 miles, so people don't expect it) under a telephone wire.

clone stamp is a pretty bad tool :p i like using healing brush tool, with the setting on "replace" instead of normal, because using normal on clone stamp and healing brush makes it like blurry

Well on the original image, here, there is something that seems to be on a wire:

whateverthatis.jpg

Haha nice, hadn't heard of that brush before. Seems to do the same thing, but it seems to render the selection for a moment and appears smoother after.

Back
Top Bottom