photoshop help

Thanks Kage, I only learned what I know of photoshop this year, thought I'd help him out but yeah the line is possible but because it goes right across the feature everybody basically looks at first, that's really tricky.

Edit: Dra2120, is there any chance you have a larger version of the same image?

This is a pic I pulled off the internet of a town I used to live in, there are a few different versions of it so there may be a larger version. All I did was google image- glennallen alaska... my boss has a laser engraving machine, and so I want to give this image to him, and he will burn it into the lexan side of the comp. case I'm getting for my new build

Since the original JPG had a lot of compression, I just used the blur plus sharpen tools to make it more like the original, then when I was done, I flattened the image, and placed an edge sharpen on it. It created artifacts, which was what I was going for, since the original image had tonnes.

I think I could have probably cleaned up the left wire a bit better as I took away a bit too much of the cloud that was there, but it looks alright, and not unnatural or anything. I could have another go at that bit if you like.

This is a pic I pulled off the internet of a town I used to live in, there are a few different versions of it so there may be a larger version. All I did was google image- glennallen alaska... my boss has a laser engraving machine, and so I want to give this image to him, and he will burn it into the lexan side of the comp. case I'm getting for my new build

Thats an awesome idea..

And good job to both of you who did the pic.

If your really bored and have nothing else to do besides play with the picture go for it, but It's fine for what I'm gonna use it for, how it is right now.

Okay, well here it is corrected, if you want it:

arcticchanged-1.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/cf_kage/arcticchanged-1.jpg

Haha nice. I can still see the detailing though. DFor instance, I can just about make out the poles, and the wires :p

How the heck did you do that though?

Yeah, I kinda sloppily rushed on it.

About 5 minutes.

If I were getting payed for it, believe me, Id make it look perfect.

Sweet photoshop skillz iz howz i'z didz itz

Back
Top Bottom