Finally out on Video!

Bourne and Oceans 13 are my favorite movies OF ALL TIME! cant wait to go pick up Ultimatum!! :D

Ultimatum is amazing! You WILL NOT be let down, although i'd watch the old ones first if you havent already, otherwise you wont understand it...

Off to buy the latest Harry potter movie and the Bourne Ultimatum today :D I don't know which one i'm more excited to see they both look great. Has anyone seen either yet?

Also I heard some rumors is that the last Harry Potter movie in the series or are they making more?

They have been out in other places for quite a while ;)

Bourne and Oceans 13 are my favorite movies OF ALL TIME! cant wait to go pick up Ultimatum!! :D

Ultimatum is amazing! You WILL NOT be let down, although i'd watch the old ones first if you havent already, otherwise you wont understand it...

I already have the first 2 of the series. I saw the second movie first then found out there was already a movie out and bought it. Just got back from town and got them both so i'm going to watch them now :D

I have Oceans 13 as well i'm hoping its better then Oceans 12 cause that sucked. I started watching it one night but it didn't start out very interesting so I turned it off. I'm sure at some point i'll watch it through though.

Thats the true test of a movie for me. If it can keep me from doing anything but watching it, its a good movie.

I'm definately buying the entire Bourne and Oceans series on HD DVD when I get my next paycheck. :D

Back
Top Bottom