photoshop help

dra2120

Baseband Member
Hi there,
I was wondering if any of you that are good with photoshop could help me out with this pic. I need all writing taken off, but i need the signs to stay. So for example, on the texaco sign, just take out the star and all the writing and fill it in with the brown of the sign. Also i need the word ARCTIC put into the road sign, and if possible get rid of the telephone line that runs across the middle of the shot. This whole thing needs to look professional, and I have no experience with photoshop. Thanks for the help.
ala035.jpg

Hey I've used photoshop a fair bit and wouldn't mind. The signs will be easy to do, did you want the word arctic displayed across the entire green sign in bold white?

How's this?

Arctic.jpg

I blurred the text on the signs on the left, then used a few different colors with the brush on the signs to the right at different opacities to make it look real. Then with the green sign, used the same greens from the edges to fill it in then I rotated the text just by 1 degree cause the sign itself is kinda leaning over.

Not a very good resolution picture to do what you want to tell the truth, but I believe Thrashshredders done it alright.

To get rid of that line going across will be hard, but I'll give it a go if you like.

Thanks Kage, I only learned what I know of photoshop this year, thought I'd help him out but yeah the line is possible but because it goes right across the feature everybody basically looks at first, that's really tricky.

Edit: Dra2120, is there any chance you have a larger version of the same image?

Nice job! the signs on the left look alot better and the signs on the right look more realistic, including the text. The healing brush usually fails me but I haven't tried the stamp, that looks really clean. I got owned heheh

Back
Top Bottom