Gimmie gimmie gimmie

Half Evil

Golden Master
$400 dollars.

Seriously though...

http://kpr.craigslist.org/car/479878807.html

I want to buy that for my girlfriends Xmas present. Gotta come up with 400 dollars soon.

How would you guys do it? I have a job but I am not working enough. No snow to shovel drive ways. I live in a small town. Really no options. I am going to try and get a second job after school today, but who knows how that will go.

Ideas?

Here is my origional post off a different forum that I origionally posted, just incase anyone is curious enough to see it

http://kpr.craigslist.org/car/479878807.html

I am trying to buy this.

My girlfriend absolutely loves these things. It would make an awesome Xmas gift.

Judging from it, do you think it is worth the asking price, or should I try to wheel down to maybe 300? I only ask because I really do not have the money to buy it, but it would be the best present. Because she loves to fix up cars to. It would be a great project for her. I mean she could work on this while I fix up my scout, lol.

It would be fun to fix them up together. I think 400 might be a little high for pretty much just the tub. I mean non running, no tires, who knows about the axles, leafs etc. I am going to call on it tomorrow to see if I can work out some deal with a down payment and then give him X amount each month to pay it off.

Let me know guys, thanks.

You just bought the scout, and now this? Do you think your girlfriend really wants that? Doesnt seem like something a girl would like to me...

Scout is for me.

I would like to get her, her own truck to work on.

She loves these old trucks, and this would be the perfect one to start with. Not to mention we could work on them together and all that, ya know?

I know its not the typical gems and jewls but it is what she is into.

Actually I know she does. She has wanted her brothers friends dads old IH truck for some time now. I hear about it constantly. Lol here is her chance.

Lot of money, but good luck! What do your parents say about this one?
I remember they werent to keen on the scout.

How is that scout coming anyway?

If I rolled up at my Girlfriends house with that on a trailer, I'd be living in the Dog house indefinately.

Personally though, Gorgeous truck, Tons of potential.

meh, spending 400$ on a girlfriend while your in HS is crazy, i wouldnt spend half that, not like i have that much either though. she will appreciate something from the heart more than something that costs a lot.

Lot of money, but good luck! What do your parents say about this one?
I remember they werent to keen on the scout.

How is that scout coming anyway?

Well the scout thing is actually my friends and I am paying them back under the table or so to speak slowly so my parents dont know. I'm 18 in a year so we will just change the title then.

Its going slow, its still at the school now. Coming out next week, thats when the real work happens.

If I rolled up at my Girlfriends house with that on a trailer, I'd be living in the Dog house indefinately.

Personally though, Gorgeous truck, Tons of potential.

She sees its potential too!

meh, spending 400$ on a girlfriend while your in HS is crazy, i wouldnt spend half that, not like i have that much either though. she will appreciate something from the heart more than something that costs a lot.

I'm not. I got a mig welder for 100 dollars that is virtually new. I will trade that for the truck, because he wants a wire feed, so I will call tomorrow on it.

Is she that mechanically inclined? I never met a girl that knows that much about cars besides putting gas in and maybe checking the oil :p. If she knows how to work on a car, that's defintely more power to her. Still, I would think of something else to get her besides that. Maybe some nice jewelry or a nice leather jacket for her from Macys.

The actual gift is taken care of.

This actually isnt strictly Xmas, but more of a nice gesture, just happening to be around Xmas time.

Anyways, she is, but she still has to learn a few things. When I work on the scout, she will be workin on this. Ill be able to help her and she will learn alot on the way.

Although she is ahead of most girls; yes.

Back
Top Bottom