We really need more moderators.

Oh come on mate, you gotta get your beauty sleep, this is what I look like like first thing in the morning >>
crazy.gif

LOL! That Smiley is me 24/7 :D!

Nah, that was when he used to look half decent long ago.

was your avatar picture taken in the morning? :D

Why the hell do you guys have to beat up on the guy,hey maybe he has broken a few rules,but there is no need to bag him out.Lowndseys comment you could understand as a joke,but yours TMAN Was kinda low.

hmmmm the more i think about it maybe D88 has a point........you're an Aussie neodude you of all people should know the main pasttime in this country is bagging out on people. If you can't laugh at yourself a little then you aren't going to get far these days. i have no doubt Brooky will take it as the joke it was intended as. Lighten up

LOL! That Smiley is me 24/7 :D!

Why the hell do you guys have to beat up on the guy,hey maybe he has broken a few rules,but there is no need to bag him out.Lowndseys comment you could understand as a joke,but yours TMAN Was kinda low.

Yeah, maybe I should leave him alone, but I have a lot of catching up to do to him, after the verbal abuse and abusive pms I have received from this man. If he can give it he needs to be able to take it as well.

We DJChris now. That eliminates me (I don't care, but i'm not anxious about logging into cf now) and I believe David said that there would be a west coast mod and a AUS mod, but I'm not sure (it might have not been David, so don't quote me)

Back
Top Bottom