Massive White Screens

There was a HUGE one this entire evening. What's up with that?!?! Come on now. If this were a professional business forum, we're all dead in the water.....but fortunately, it's not. Nothing but white screen. I remember someone on here had a good saying about Microsoft has the blue screen of death, and computerforums has the white screen of death. Haha, priceless. Owned.

Wow, 8 hours!!! That is a record. I've had a white screen for as long as 4 hours before. Could've been longer probably, but I wasn't logged on before that. I tried getting on at work today, but got the white screen. Hours later, when I got back home, still a white screen up until now. I'm curious as to what type of corruption can cause this............

Yes, in this day and age it is very ordinary for a forum to experience so many problems.

Wow, 8 hours!!! That is a record. I've had a white screen for as long as 4 hours before. Could've been longer probably, but I wasn't logged on before that. I tried getting on at work today, but got the white screen. Hours later, when I got back home, still a white screen up until now. I'm curious as to what type of corruption can cause this............

Its a Denial of Service attack probably from a pissed off banned member.

Pretty sure I am. Kage is the one that suggested the idea to me.

I didnt even know there was such a thing before we talked lol.

Back
Top Bottom