This Forum

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
Lately it has been rediculous. I'd wager this forum loads 60% of the time, The other times It's blank pages..

I would be more than willing to front the upgrade bills to enhance this forum, Switch servers, Etc. I know how strong a impact just changing the theme and layout of a forum can make.

At what point do you draw the line and say enough is enough? I really don't see what this forum has to lose in doing so.

I've been saying this the entire time in the comments section. Glad that it's not just me to say the least. When it comes down to it, I still say it comes down to administration. There are a lot of other things I could say, but it would be useless and probably would result in a flame war.

You know who was the best at that? Giancarlo. I don't know if any of you remember him, but damn, he's one of the best when it comes to flaming and making argumentive points. He won't go down without a fight, lol. Now, he's long gone because of that. There was another hard core CPU guru here by the name of, I think AMD Zen or something like that. They knew their stuff like a mother and most of the things I learned was from those guys. Yeah, they were that good. Those were the glory days of computerforums. We didn't have this kind of error too back then too.

Ahhh,Well,We cant turn back time.I Could name alot of members that made this place more lively but were PB'ed for the stupidest of reasons......

You know who was the best at that? Giancarlo. I don't know if any of you remember him, but damn, he's one of the best when it comes to flaming and making argumentive points. He won't go down without a fight, lol. Now, he's long gone because of that. There was another hard core CPU guru here by the name of, I think AMD Zen or something like that. They knew their stuff like a mother and most of the things I learned was from those guys. Yeah, they were that good. Those were the glory days of computerforums. We didn't have this kind of error too back then too.

AMD Zen was frickin amazing. He really knew his shit. He made three accounts though his main one I dont see as banned. I am going to search it on the board to see.

And BTW i was never here for that Gincarlo or whatever his name was. Banned before I got here.

Back
Top Bottom