OMG I actually did it!

Who cares...really reading that post, how much of your life did it take away? In a day will it matter, why don't you think about it that way, if you make such a big deal about reading that, then you need to do something, because its not that big of a deal, and that post isn't that long. Why don't you read a book or something.

I just finished a book today.

The Taking by Dean Koontz.

Good, but I wasn't talking to you more the others who were complaining about this prank, and how its horrible because they spent 60 seconds reading the post.

im sending my girlfriend around your place to shout at you as i could of spent that min talking to her and listening to the insane cr*p that comes out of her mouth. think i might give you some rep now :D

I just finished a book today.

The Taking by Dean Koontz.

I love Dean Koontz, Last week I read "Tick Tock" and "Darkfall" by him, and the week before I read "Brother Odd". Was "The Taking" any good?

Dude. That was funny, but not very smart.

Today, my law teacher was talking about how you can get in trouble if you know someone that was commiting a crime and you didn't do anything. So I was like... "Well on this forum, this guy named Austin Hnatiuk in Canada was deleting all his shit because he was going to commit a crime"

Well, I have no idea how the teacher took it, but I think he might have the law involved. So if the po-po comes knocking... then uh, it might have to to with me reading that you were going to commit a crime. After all, if you had said that you were going to download songs, I would have laughed and said "eh at least you ain't gona murder someone."

So, just incase that you were going to blow up a building, I reported you. Sorry.

But still pretty funny :D

Also, nice avatar, but isn't it breaking the rules? (See, Nudity)

Shes f*cking hot though :) Who is she? I need to look her up on the internet and be in a room by myself for a while LMAO :D

Back
Top Bottom