OMG I actually did it!

lol wow thats the best you could do?

your going to need to buy a lot of make-up kits if everyone here who didn't find that funny is an "emo"

nope. it's just you who's emo-worthy. maybe you'll get a medal for that.

edit - and also, if you have anything else to say, please PM so you don't continue to cloud up my thread.

I entirely overlooked the song choices.. I just saw you preparing to run from the cops or whatever, and I was like wth.. has he snapped? At that point, I thought you murdered someone or something...

Bloody hell.. lol.

I mean, the idea of its funny.. its just a very serious topic for me because I study criminology and I thought you had snapped and like, murdered someone.. and were ranting about common mp3 downloading..

I did question the whole, "aint no mountain high enough" or whatever you put, but it didn't click..

Overall, I'd say its a 6.0 on the Richter scale for causing havoc on CF.. lol.

nope. it's just you who's emo-worthy. maybe you'll get a medal for that.

Hardy har har...I was going to say if I were 14, I would find that insulting, but then I saw your 20 :eek:

So I'll just say grow up...

I found the entire thing amusing and I hope nobody took my reply in the other thread seriously.

but also 'ain't no mountain high enough' by marvin gaye and, my personal favorite, 'born in the USA' (although i wasn't) by Bruce Springsteen.
^ That part was particularly amusing.

I do have to admit the "but also 'ain't no mountain high enough' by marvin gaye and, my personal favorite, 'born in the USA' (although i wasn't) by Bruce Springsteen." line made me smile, but I was one of the people that actually believed that that wasn't the main plot, and something was still happening, until the very end.

Yeah, thought it was all a big joke the other day when it started, somehow thought the punchline would be a bit funnier, but stuff happens, it was okay, not really hillhairyarse at all.

I told Arrizx that no one will probably find this funny because you guys are all so uptight about everything and so far you've all proved that theory. I mean, come on what the hell, loosen up a bit and understand we were trying to do something interesting and maybe get some laughs in the end. This was all a joke if you still haven't figured that out yet.

oh well...I'm at least laughing :D

Hahahah I thought it was pretty damn funny

Back
Top Bottom