OMG I actually did it!

You could have waited until then maybe :p Then it would have been funnier, as it probably would have been guessed, rather than it seeming like a really big thing.

The way you pulled it really had me going.

absolutely, if it was done on april fool's it would be guaranteed to be figured out right away. You say it had you going and that was exactly the idea, it was meant to have you guys all up in arms wondering what this crazy mofo Ð88 was up to.

Oh im sorry, i wasn't aware that there was only one day of the year that we are allowed to pull pranks. Someone should really start enforcing that.

May be your right, but it seems to me the jokes YOU:D

it did have us going its just it was really drawn out.

st00pid c*nt :'[

you had me in tearssssssssss

:'[[[[[[[[[[[[

you should go to jail anyways for being a dingleberry.

do i get a medal with that? .... :rolleyes:

no, you get a make-up kit and some hair dye to turn yourself into an emo.

Just keep the jokes to 1 5-10 line paragraph next time.

i know, im usually good with formating but the lack of paragraphs was for a purpose. it was to hide the clues at the end so people wouldnt just skip down to the last paragraph and see it was a joke. It was for effect lol.

Oh and about the whole, uptight thing, its not that we are uptight, in real life, I am the complete opposite, but its typing that we are reading, and that is a bit different. We can hear your tone of voice, or see teh expressions on your face.

no, you get a make-up kit and some hair dye to turn yourself into an emo.

lol wow thats the best you could do?

your going to need to buy a lot of make-up kits if everyone here who didn't find that funny is an "emo"

Back
Top Bottom