OMG I actually did it!

Given the responses, I refuse to read your poorly structured post. Paragraphs damn it.

Given AmericanSensi's response, I think I have the gist. Shame.

I must have missed the funny part as I've been following all the recent threads in RE: to this. Were uptight and paranoid? Again, I must have missed something.

all right. allow me to summarize:

I posted a thread the other night complaining how Facebook does not delete your account once you deactivate it. It was merely a rant thread. But Rudster became nosey and had to ask why i wanted to delete my facebook. Just in spite of him being nosey and as a joke I told him i was going to commit a crime and needed to clean up my records online.

Then arrizx talks to me on msn and came up with the idea that we should take this further and act like i was being serious. I agreed with him that it might turn out to be funny so we took it upon ourselves to create this hoax. So he bans me, makes up a few things and we wait till my ban is over so i can make a thread (this one).

I typed it up so it would at first throw people off but the PUNCH LINE, if you have not figured it out yet, is that i was making a big deal out of downloading some mp3's which the joke was that it is such a small minute crime and i had you guys all thinking it was going to be something big. My apologies if you did not understand that. I guess both Arrizx and I gave you all too much credit to get that joke.

So now all I ask is, if you didnt find it funny, set your differences aside, understand what we were TRYING to do at least and go on with life.

and more thing, at least laugh at the terrible song choices. I thought that would at least be funny. I know there are members who know that i listen to metal and heavy rock music and the songs i chose were a far cry from anything out of those genres. I mean Marvin Gaye?! WTF?

no we understood what you meant and were trying to do....

it just obviously wasn't that funny...

Er okay...

Still for a joke, it went too far, especially for a forum based environment. Indeed you had us going.

Wasn't worth giving rep db4rt

You could have waited until then maybe :p Then it would have been funnier, as it probably would have been guessed, rather than it seeming like a really big thing.

The way you pulled it really had me going.

Back
Top Bottom