The one time I'm mad school is closed

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
So I've been up for half an hour getting ready for school today and the entire time it's been snowing heavily. Normally, if school isn't closed or delayed when I get up, it won't be. Well, about one minute ago the closing was announced.

I can't go back to bed anymore.... I've already had a breakfast, and a few cups of coffee.. ARG! it sucks!

Hey, I'm off too for today. Its a little warmer where I am, just across the WI border in IL, so its freezing rain, lol. My truck is 2WD, and last time we got 6" of snow, we had school, but I barely got out of my driveway. Our driveway is steep tho, and iced.

dont complain too much...i have to drive 50 min. to get to my collage every day, and if they canceled skool when i got there.....i would just teach myself after i break in the classroom

Ha! That's how I felt. I had coffee and they announced my school board has been closed. I've spent an hour with the shuvel

Yeah, I'm glad, couple friends and I were talking about going sledding if we got a snowday, but... its raining hard out. It sucks, rain is no fun. It's kind of freezing too, and in teh evening, as it's supposed to rain all day, it will freeze for sure.

Back
Top Bottom