Missing golden...

he's about 8, but you know the funny thing, right as i posted this he barked and was at the back door, next time he runs away ill try posting here again, maybe its good luck :)

now my mom can sleep, lol, my dad was like "he'll be back" and mom was freaking out :D

so anyway, now that he's back, what kind of pets does everybody have?

Good to hear he got back ok!

Yeah, glad to hear hes safe :)

Our cats getting on now, and I'm afraid he'll run away soon and not come back

my dog ran away once, and went a few blocks, someone found her, took her in, fed her, gave her a bath, and then called animal control... my dad founder her in the front seat of an animal control car.....

Our dog ran away, I think she may have went to visit the buffalo way back on our property. the holes in the fence would have let her through. She came back a day later with a hurt leg, and it always gave her a little trouble until she died at 18 a couple years ago.

Our dog ran away, I think she may have went to visit the buffalo way back on our property. the holes in the fence would have let her through. She came back a day later with a hurt leg, and it always gave her a little trouble until she died at 18 a couple years ago.

wow she was old! what kind of dog was it?

Umm... lab and pointer mix I think... Our current one is basset hound, and lab mix. She is a bit on the goofy, crazy side. Some say she has some corgey in her too. I think she might be part pig too. She grunts a lot, lol.

Glad to hear your dog is all well. My Dog is my best friend,I have Nooooo idea what breed he is,but he is 14 3/4 (That same age as me) We got him when he was six months old,and when i was six months old

His name is mitch:

IMG_0011-1.jpg

Image000.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

I have no idea what i would do with out him :) .

Good to hear he's back safely.

I have a springer spaniel at least 12 years old. We got him when I was around 5-ish when he was a puppy. He's old so he sleeps a lot, but sometimes he doesn't act like it. He loves it when my friends come over, he just gets on a sudden sugar rush. I swear one of these days he is going to have a heart attack, and nothing I do calms him down, except waiting. Or feeding him.

I have no idea what i would do with out him :) .

ya same, most people dont understand how people can bond so much with a dog, but idk, its weird, lol, ive had shadow since 1st grade and always grown up with him bein around, dont know what i would do w/o him either...

Back
Top Bottom