Completed MOHA, yay :D

Kage

Golden Master
Completed it finally after so long!

I need to redo it now since it was so fun, and try and get all the medals if at all possible...

I never completed a mission without dying for example which would have given me one.
I also don't think I used all the weapons, but I did manage to get a few fully armoured with the Expert Accomadation medal.

Has anyone else played, and or completed this game?

Got to say, the sound track's pretty good.

The ending was a bit of a letdown, with a video playing.
Its strange that the ending was an FMV of the game engine, when all the other sequences in the game were running from the GPU itself.

I did enjoy the whole experience though :) I actually managed to unlock some of the extra video features with making of's etc :D

ive always wondered why the creators dont make cut scenes movies, it would allow them to load up game material while the video is being played, and save loading times, all it would do is add more space but thats not too much of an issue.

think the game is worth buying? and how is the online play?

Actaully, I much prefer it if the sequences are ran from the video card, and aren't just a video.
I hate FMV's, game engine ran or not.

Yeah, the games pretty good :) Its took me ages to complete, but any game does really...

I haven't tried online play yet. I don't actually tend to use the feature in games, unless its a game meant specifically for it, i.e Unreal Tournament

Yeah I've completed it.
The weapon upgrade thingy was nice though I would have hoped for more different kind of upgrades. For example they could have made different kind of upgrades for every gun. Would have been more fun if you wouldn't have already known what the upgrade will be.

Overall it was pretty fun. It was challenging enough (played on the hardest level) and the good thing was that if you die the game didn't end. That way they can make the game challenging without having the problem of people getting stuck.

Overall it was quite good. Could have been a bit longer.. wasn't it like 6 missions only? I didn't try multiplayer either, but I'd say it's worth the money just because the single player is done so well.

Airborne right?
I played hte demo
it was hard to see with the damned motion blur thing
but yeah I have to get this one as well as the other new one

I heard it wasn't that great. I got a good laugh at EA when they were originally going to use their proprietary Renderware engine (if they did, Airborne would've been released a year early), but saw Gearbox's Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and the power of Unreal Engine 3 and decided to switch game engines. From what I've seen of Hell's Highway, I'd rather play that than any Medal of Honor game.

MoH has gone down the drain due to EA's failure to bring interesting things to gameplay. The new non-linear gameplay is new, but it just doesn't have the panache or zing of the Brothers in Arms or Call of Duty series.

I just bought CoD 4: Modern Warfare for my 360 this sunday. The high scores from all reviewers alike were well deserved. The AC-130 Spectre/Spooky mission totally made me feel Godly. :D

I know it didn't get very good reviews, but that was mostly due to the short playtime, but I got quite a few good months out of it, playing on and off.

Personally, its one of the few FPS's that I've actaully enjoyed all the way through. I loved the mechanics, and the feeling of the guns, etc. Seemed different to other games I've played.

I've never enjoyed a WW2 shooter before, but something was different about this.

I'm thinking of getting COD4, now I've finished this :)
Played the demo through, and its pretty good.
Feels a lot more realistic in the way the gun works, but, is a bit harder too.

Back
Top Bottom