We really need more moderators.

I post allot, and report spam and wrong doing asap, but ive been off a bit lately due to a computer problem that I cant quite put right, if I can keep it from fxxxxxx up il be on here every day.
why the hell havent you been on every day, its unacceptable. i think you deserve a pb!

.... oh course thats not true, your doing a great job obviously, just like the rest of us, but sometimes mod powers are needed, so yea i hope david lets us know whats happening soon

there not active much anymore, they get in just a couple of posts a week, if that. we need mods that are active everyday. id rather of 5 active mods than 20 not so active mods.
i do actually come on here a lot and read a lot just dont post very often anymore as i can never find anything constructive to say most times i am at my puter i will have a few tabs open with this place and i still do read what is said here just only comment when its really necessery

PS i just reformatted my rig so ya

so yea i hope david lets us know whats happening soon

I'm not David, but I can fill you in. I cannot tell you mcuh, but final names are on the table. it's just a matter of how many are we going to give powers to. This time round seems to be going slow for the pick, but we are trying to get the best from multiple time zones.

whats the ETA on the announcement?? its been quite a while.

If I had one, I'd tell ya. It seems like we all like the names we have and the order they are in (in terms of who gets powers when the limit gets set). It's just a matter of how many now.

I'm not David, but I can fill you in. I cannot tell you mcuh, but final names are on the table. it's just a matter of how many are we going to give powers to. This time round seems to be going slow for the pick, but we are trying to get the best from multiple time zones.
yea thats fair enough, as long as its soon, with the christmas period approaching and all

Yeah,We dont wanna rush these sort of things,we need good moderators who will not abuse there powers and have a good standing around these forums.As long as the existing moderators choose the best members for the job,i dont care how long they take.Although the quicker they choose the quicker this spam problem can be fixed (or atleast tryed too).

why the hell havent you been on every day, its unacceptable. i think you deserve a pb!

.... oh course thats not true, your doing a great job obviously, just like the rest of us, but sometimes mod powers are needed, so yea i hope david lets us know whats happening soon

Its shocking I know, I get withdrawal symptoms if I'm not on here lol, its my excuse for being away from the wife, (wife walks in at that very moment) sorry dear I didn't hear you come in, she says"no but your going to here me going out)"****** ouch:( :p

If I had one, I'd tell ya. It seems like we all like the names we have and the order they are in (in terms of who gets powers when the limit gets set). It's just a matter of how many now.

mmmk, you really have that many mod materials chosen? although i guess i want people who are REALLY active, like a lot and that usually isnt the case.

dont know who you guys are but goodluck for the ones who made the cut :)

Back
Top Bottom