FS:Fully Working Nintendo 64 W/ 2 Games - 1 Controller

maroj2481

In Runtime
The system works fine. When you press the reset buttom it slowly resets the system, probably due to some dirt around it. The games are: NAMCO MUSEUM 64, which is just a bunch of Pacman games, and the other game is Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. The other problem is that the R button on the controller has broken off. I will have a pic when I get home. I would like to get $50 shipped.

12-10-07_2147.jpg

Man I don't know, 50 bucks for such an old console is a bit high. I sold a PS1 for half the price, including about 20-30 games, 2 controlers, et cetera.

Man I don't know, 50 bucks for such an old console is a bit high. I sold a PS1 for half the price, including about 20-30 games, 2 controlers, et cetera.

on ebay some go for less and some go for more. I just put what I thought is a good price. and plus i really need money.

Sorry man, you wont sell it at that price.

I'm not thread dumping, just telling you...

No one is going to pay 50 bucks for a system that is, what 10; 15 years old? With a broken controller and two games.

You can keep trying at that price and I will edit this out if you want, but I am giving you a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom