How Much Is This Worth

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i was speaking to a m8 of mine last night that is running an old 478 board with 256 Mb RAM and a 1.8 P4 and he asked what can his board take in RAM amount coz he wants 2 GB,

couldnt find alot of details on his board so i got a rough quote on 2Gb of PC3200 and its like £60 so i said you can get a cheap motherboard and 2Gb DDR2 RAM for that so he says ok and what processor do i want with that,

as he only wants to keep it cheap i suggested an E2160 for £110 total but im thinking of upgrading mine so id sell him my Pentium D 820 with 2GB 533 Mhz RAM and an asus motherboard (cnt memba off top of my head)

so my question is how much should i sell him my motherboard CPU and RAM for ? im thinking £120 ish although obviously id like as much as i can get but if i ask too much hed jus say nah ill get some new parts...

yeah ill prob suggest £120 for him then but well see wot some uk members have to say,

Note. im not asking how much you would pay for it im asking in retail prices as in as if he was buying from the shop and we all know they overcharge like hell

i would give you 120 for the mobo cpu and ram easilly if you offered and i had the moeny ,

Back
Top Bottom