Busted multiple accounts!

No, theres didn't, but Bobert had made multiple accounts in the past, and had posted with two of them...one of which had one post, though he had made about 4?
He either has memory loss and can't remember his passwords, or he's disobeying the forum laws.

well it would just be a simple matter of having a password reminder sent...mind you he is about the same age as George Monks, maybe its a stage kids that age go through :confused: multiple-forum-account syndrome :p

We should check every new member that comes on...
I'm really starting to get annoyed at the amount of members that are registering and doing this kind of thing on us.
Then, we end up with a hater that continues to come back, etc.

Ah, and I liked him to.. ;-p

I'm sure he'll be back eventually.. its ironic that he posted a response like that, but it was ambiguous to say the least.

i also liked the d88 guy. dont know wtf was going on there :confused:
meh, its a random world after all

guys i don't see a reason to ban bobert. maybe he made those accounts before he even started posting here, so why punish him for it now when hes a real member who's actually helping? you could've just deleted his other accounts

i liked that d88 guy to but rudster explained what happened him. lmao mattiedashark, way to bust someone even if it wasnt the original crime.

Back
Top Bottom