Computer Forum Official Overclock Database

your post will be in white since it isnt "verified" when you have time to do it (when your bored on x-mas break i guess) you can post it up and mattie will change it :)

I'm gonig to try and get on there too. I will just leave the stress test on overnight. The CPU will shutdown if it gets too hot right?

Awsome glad to see some others getting into the mix! I think it will look really good when we get a extensive database up.

To Juice as Rudster said feel free to post up your overclock with the mentioned stuff. If you don't put up the Prime95 or Orthos I'll just white it out until you update it with a passed stress test. See Rudsters pic in the first page he included everything but the stress tests so its currently white but when he updates it i'll color code it accordingly.

Jason i'll get those timings updated for ya. Edit In: Changed ;)

Glad to here your getting in the mix superman. What are you using to monitor temps? I'd watch it for about 30 mins or so. That should give you a good idea of loaded spike temps. Granted i've seen it go a bit higher through certain strings. I've actually had over 10C different full load temps. Watch for a bit make sure its not 2 high then just leave it running the in the taskbar.

Well, I ran the stress test for 10 hours overnight. But I didnt have all the different programs running. So I can post the pic with the stress test and everest running. And the other programs in a second screen shot. Lemme do that, one second.

CPU-Z Validate: What is this?

Processor: E6300 C2D conroe

MHz: IE 3525Mhz

Stepping/Revision: 6

CPU Vcore: core voltage, 1.152v, is that what you need?

Cooling type: Air

Heat Sink Fan/ Water Block: sunbeam tech silent whisper

Loaded CPU Temp: 51C

Motherboard Brand & Model: MSI P6N 650i

Bios Version: v2.0

Ram Brand:G.Skill

Ram Speed: IE PC6400

Ram Mhz: 844

Ram Latency: 5-6-6-16

Awsome glad to see you got yours up. I kinda wanted the CPU-z In with the Orthos screenshot but that works. So your E6300 is @ 2683Mhz then? Everything else looks good.

What do you have your Vcore set at in your Bios cause that everest shows 1.29V.

I'll get yours updated and in the database after you let me know its 2683Mhz then. You forgot to put that in and left my example in there. Also you may want to edit the bottom pic since you forgot to block out your Email like in pic 1 Just a heads up. Also just follow the instuctions to validate it. All you do is download a small file then upload it to there webpage to display your results.

Also whats up with the Timings I see 2,6,6,16 in the bios and you have 5,6,6,16 wrote down?

Just let me know I've got it in the database but don't feel like uploading it until everythings correct. I have the following.

Mhz 2683Mhz
Stepping I assume 6 B2 like mine?
1.29Volts
Air cooling
MSI P6N 650I
Bios V2.0
Vista Ultimate 64bit or what version?
G.Skill
Pc6400
844Mhz

thats how I have it let me know if i'm reading something wrong from the screenshots.

Oh sorry bout that. Mhz is 2683, forgot to change that when I copied and pasted. Vista Home premium 64bit. The ram, yeah, that is 2,6,6,16.
CPU-z validate is: 280230

How come my multiplayer switches from x6 to x7 from time to time?

Okay good deal. Input that validate into the cpu database and it will bring up a webpage with your results. Just save that web link and edit in in in the validate section. I'll be uploading yours now. Just wanted to make sure it was right before I put it on.

The reason your multi is switching is you have Intel Speedstep Enabled. Disable it to lock your multi. Otherwise it lowers it when the computer isn't being stressed. Kind like NOS for a computer. Only raises the multi when you start throttling the cpu.

Edit In: Got it updated :)

This still active? Last post was December, but if you are willing to update, I'll hit my 6420 up and see what I can get it to....

I promise to post in this thread when my bad run of luck ends and I finally get my system running again.

Back
Top Bottom