Busted multiple accounts!

I don't think Matt is wrong for bringing this up.. its a concern regarding the validity of the community, in a way.

Besides, if someone is talking to themselves.. we all know that sounds a lot like George Monks.. lmao.

I don't think Matt is wrong for bringing this up.. its a concern regarding the validity of the community, in a way.

Besides, if someone is talking to themselves.. we all know that sounds a lot like George Monks.. lmao.

Exactly I think some people are missing the point that this appears different then a normal Hi Jacked thread. Its the manor that he made his reply that is really odd. Like I said though I may be wrong and it could be the oddest thread hi jack i've seen.

No match, I've just checked...

Though it may look like Bobert, has a multiple account, or that many other people are using the same IP addesses. Both names brought up multiple IP's used, but not multiple people, except for Bobert's:

Check out these that came through the same IP address from him:
blobob
bob4cf
bobert111
thebob14
bobert

how many accounts can one person need :confused:

are the other accounts like 1 post each?

edit: all except thebob14 and bobert have 0 posts, so god knows why he created them...

edit 2: tehbob14 has a grand total of 1 posts...

This is still against the rules right? So, its infact him that should be banned.
Thebob14 created a thread on hard drives, and that was it.

hmmm ok maybe i was wrong then. all these extra accounts should be addressed. an explanation from bob would be good...

Dang... and I just got rid too!
I haven't got rid of all his accounts though, so if he can log into one of them and explain, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom