Busted multiple accounts!

I was just reading this thread and noticed something interesting.

A newer member by the name of maroj248 asked a question about a hard drive re format. Shortly in to the thread Bobert seems to take over the thread using I rather then he should do that but then... Tell me if this looks like the same person to you?

Original Post

wel im trying to get rid of everything on one of my hard drives. i got most of the stuff off, but some stuff it wont let me delete. so how would i get rid of the rest?

His second reply

i want to wipe the whole hard drive.

His third reply still nothing out of the ordinary

im not going to be needing anything from it, since i took it out of my old computer. ill be using this drive as an external.

Now bobert takes over the thread and it gets shady like they are the same person.

Boberts first reply into this thread.

if i do that on my computer will it deleat every apart from windows . if i can do that i would be soo happy

And his next reply into the thread.

um , my laptop is prebuilt and it has xp home , i do have a spare xp home disk would that work
would i have to type in the product key

Could a mod please check the IP's and see if they match? If i'm wrong I apologize in advance to both of them but it looks like he slipped up and had a wrong account in when he made his 4th reply into the thread.

NO, im not the same person.
i just have a PEICE OF SHIT LAPTOP, that runs slow as hell and i want to delete every thing.

NO, im not the same person.
i just have a PEICE OF SHIT LAPTOP, that runs slow as hell and i want to delete every thing.

Okay thats fine but your first post into the thread

if i do that on my computer will it deleat every apart from windows . if i can do that i would be soo happy

Got me wondering from the way its worded in there. I'd still like a mod to cross reference your IPs and confirm your not guilty of multiple accounts. Like I said I may be wrong but it looks like that was your original problem.

yer but lots of computers that are like older then 2 years are slow,
it has 256 ram and 20 gb hard drive , i just wont it to run like it did when i bought it

i guess he just didn't want to start a new thread so he hijacked someone elses in this case

It doesn't look like a hijacked thread to me. Read the initial post and the replys made.

I mean just look at his reply to a topic that isn't his thread.

Its tied into the main question from maroj248 that started the thread. And the way his reply in bold above is wrote its as if that should have been maroj248's reply.

its just a thread hijack. its naughty but it happens, there was no need to make a thread about it

yeah id sya not enough evidence to say multiple accounts,

i mean if some1 was talking about formatting a hardrive in thread and i wanted to know about roughly the same thing i wouldnt start my own id jus say dont mean to hi-jack but while were on the subject blah blah blah

but hes got a point, its like hes replying on behalf of the OP ...... just have to wait for an IP check i suppose

Back
Top Bottom