buying a PS2

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i downloaded the trial version of DIRT, and my kids love it so i'm going to buy a PS2 which are going for about 129 bucks and get them some racing games...grand turismo 4 is supposed to be pretty good...i couldn't find DIRT for the PS2...guess they didn't make it for PS2?? They might like CARS racing game too from the movie CARS...they're 5 and 6 yrs old. any other suggestions? the sponge bob game maybe too...they like watching that too.

I have ATV Offroad fury 3 and its a pretty fun game to play on occasion. I wouldn't recommend Grand Turisimo 4 for you kids though. Its a bit more complex and they might not have the aptitude yet to play the simulation mode. They would have fun on arcade mode but may get confused with all the classes and license you need to compete in the various simulation mode events.

Something like Flatout a dirt racing game may be a bit better for them. Since there younger check out something like spiderman 3 as well. I bought it just to tool around with and its actually pretty fun.

They don't make DIRT for the ps2, it's for the ps3 and btw, I have DIRT and it's an awesome game.

your kids aren't going to like the gran turismo series, its too realistic in terms of handling so it's like impossible to drive for little kids

Back
Top Bottom